Santa Cruz Favs
Collected by Tim S
913 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
There’s nothing like a cold creamy treat on a warm day, and one ice cream shop in the cozy California beach town of Santa Cruz is doing it so, so right. Penny Ice Creamery isn’t your average ice cream joint; you won’t find Ben & Jerry’s-style...
175 W Cliff Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
When a writing assignment sent me to Santa Cruz in search of "couple-friendly" activities, visions of relaxing on a massage table danced in my head. My mate, on the other hand, had always dreamed of learning to ride waves, so I stepped outside my...
125 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
I was standing in front of the ice cream case at The Picnic Basket deciding what flavor to have. Do I do burnt caramel or the coffee flavor? I needed some sort of pick me up and saw the espresso machine...but still the ice cream... My indecision...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked