Collected by Sandra Barrow
Pleasure Point, Opal Cliffs, CA 95062, USA
East Cliff Drive in the Pleasure Point neighborhood of Santa Cruz overlooks the expansive Pacific Ocean and some of the best surfing in the country. Jack O’Neill lives here, along with many neighbors who live to surf. This is a side of Santa Cruz...
861 41st Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 95062, USA
The ocean is the heart of the Pleasure Point neighborhood in Santa Cruz, but surfers and sun worshippers need to shop and eat to. The shops, cafés and restaurants on 41st Avenue, near Portola Drive, two blocks from the ocean, cater to the unique...
701 W Cliff Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
The Santa Cruz Surfing Museum is located in a historic lighthouse overlooking the sea on the city’s favorite strolling street with a view, West Cliff Drive. Museum exhibits interpret surfing culture through the decades with photos, surfboards,...
400 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
The food at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk isn't appetizing or remotely healthy, so great thing The Picnic Basket is just a five minute walk west. At The Picnic Basket you can get delicious sandwiches (such as this a roasted beet, goat cheese and...
55 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
The Santa Cruz Wharf is a half-mile long. Full of shops, restaurants, and tourists walking slowly to admire the views and search for the sea lions who play in these waters. Towards the end, seemingly tucked away above the fray, is the wine bar...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter