Santa Barbara Tastes
Opened in 2013 in the trendy downtown Funk Zone and named for an old Pullman train, the Lark is a hit for its locally sourced shared plates such as brussels sprouts with dates, pork belly with a bourbon and peach glaze and grilled octopus with...
A local legend for its fresh seafood and particularly its clam chowder, the super-casual Brophy Bros. is right on the marina. There's an oyster bar, or you can sit on the upstairs terrace overlooking the pleasure craft coming and going. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village