Santa Barbara Shopping
If you want to sample the best of Santa Barbara County's wineries, you don't have to drive out to the local farms. Some wineries are creating their wines right downtown, while shops sell bottles (and cases) from the area's leading producers....
Few American downtowns are as pedestrian friendly as Santa Barbara's. Tree-lined State Street with its bricked-sidewalk paseos has stores from familiar names like Anthropologie and Guess to only-in-Santa Barbara shops like Salt (which specializes...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village