Few American downtowns are as pedestrian friendly as Santa Barbara's. Tree-lined State Street with its bricked-sidewalk paseos has stores from familiar names like Anthropologie and Guess to only-in-Santa Barbara shops like Salt (which specializes...
Among California's 21 Spanish missions, the late-18th-century national landmark Mission Santa Barbara is considered the "queen of the missions." Those interested in early California history will also want to stop by the whitewashed, red...
One of the finest Pacific Coast piers, as they're usually called in California, is Stearns Wharf. Built in 1872 for cargo delivery and passengers, the pier has survived earthquakes, storms and fires. Today, an entire subculture of colorful...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys