Few American downtowns are as pedestrian friendly as Santa Barbara's. Tree-lined State Street with its bricked-sidewalk paseos has stores from familiar names like Anthropologie and Guess to only-in-Santa Barbara shops like Salt (which specializes...
Among California's 21 Spanish missions, the late-18th-century national landmark Mission Santa Barbara is considered the "queen of the missions." Those interested in early California history will also want to stop by the whitewashed, red...
One of the finest Pacific Coast piers, as they're usually called in California, is Stearns Wharf. Built in 1872 for cargo delivery and passengers, the pier has survived earthquakes, storms and fires. Today, an entire subculture of colorful...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind