Collected by Mary Grey
San Ysidro Rd, Montecito, CA 93108, USA
The San Ysidro trail meanders uphill through oak groves. This is about a 4 mile round trip hike with a 650 ft elevation gain. After checking out the falls, we headed back down the trail a short bit before stopping to enjoy our picnic of breads,...
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
Downtown Santa Barbara, especially Pueblo Viejo (old town), holds many charms in its quiet corners and side streets. As a long-time Santa Barbara resident, one of my favorites is its alluring courtyards. Sometimes we begin our evening at the...
5905 Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria, CA 93013, USA
A beautiful hike in Carpinteria. Gorgeous views and a seal sanctuary between December and May. The dirt parking area in Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve is located at the south end of Bailard Avenue in Carpinteria (right next to the 101...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys