Collected by Carleigh Connelly
209 E Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
One of the most beautiful patios I've ever seen with fire-pits at the tables and twinkle lights in the trees. The food was absolutely delicious!! The lemon chicken is a must-have. Call ahead of time to make reservations for the patio.
101 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
Every Sunday from 10am until dusk, about 200 local Santa Barbara artisans line E. Cabrillo Blvd to sell their arts and crafts. These artists line up over a half mile right next to the beach, so not only can you shop- but you can stroll along the...
202 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
The Santa Barbara Urban Wine Trail is a fun and convenient substitute for traditional wine tasting. Walk (or crawl) from one wine bar to the next, just minutes from Downtown Santa Barbara's State Street. First try Corks 'n Crowns, a comfortable...
9 W Victoria St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
From the hands of executive chef Greg Murphy of Bouchon, comes this (see above). Tucked away on West Victoria Street in downtown Santa Barbara, Murphy and his crew are doing some wonderful things in the world of food. Local ingredients are staples...
5995 Stagecoach Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA
This tavern was built as a stagecoach stop in 1886 and is located in the mountains above Santa Barbara. In the evening, dining here is romantic but during the day, you can see the beautiful views driving over the San Marcos pass. On a clear day,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys