Collected by Erin Jaszczak
Sanibel, FL 33957, USA
A barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico, Sanibel Island is known for its natural beauty, wildlife preserves, and of course shelling. All you need is a bathing suit, flip flops and lotion, and the closer you look, you never know what you will find!...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys