Collected by Phuong Tran
3753 John J Montgomery Dr #1, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
San Diego is a beautiful city with gorgeous beaches and what better way to take it all in than with a helicopter tour! This photo was taken while flying over Torrey Pines beach in San Diego. You can choose either a short flight over the beaches...
2040 Harbor Island Dr #104, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
I've had a special affinity for sailing ever since I sailed from the Florida keys to the Bahamas on a boat that was only powered by the wind, there was no engine. The time I spent living on that sailboat for just over a month is one of the most...
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Here's another touristy place, but great for the kids- and adults too, if you love ocean creatures! There's an underwater shark exhibit, huge jellyfish exhibit, narwhals, sea otters, animal shows, penguins, roller coasters and more. I'd never seen...
726 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
While tourists flock to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, its Safari Park—located 30 miles away in the San Pasqual Valley—is equally interesting. Spread over 1,800 acres, it’s home to more than 3,500 animals and 260...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now