Collected by Phuong Tran
3753 John J Montgomery Dr #1, San Diego, CA 92123, USA
San Diego is a beautiful city with gorgeous beaches and what better way to take it all in than with a helicopter tour! This photo was taken while flying over Torrey Pines beach in San Diego. You can choose either a short flight over the beaches...
2040 Harbor Island Dr #104, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
I've had a special affinity for sailing ever since I sailed from the Florida keys to the Bahamas on a boat that was only powered by the wind, there was no engine. The time I spent living on that sailboat for just over a month is one of the most...
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Here's another touristy place, but great for the kids- and adults too, if you love ocean creatures! There's an underwater shark exhibit, huge jellyfish exhibit, narwhals, sea otters, animal shows, penguins, roller coasters and more. I'd never seen...
726 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
While tourists flock to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, its Safari Park—located 30 miles away in the San Pasqual Valley—is equally interesting. Spread over 1,800 acres, it’s home to more than 3,500 animals and 260...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter