San Sebastian, Spain
Collected by Ann Ksidakis
Zubieta Kalea, 56, 20007 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Hotel Niza doesn't make it on a lot of travellers' radar, and I'll never understand why. With a fab location right in the middle of the Playa de La Concha, its rooms have some sweet views of the beach, the sea, and the town hall. Rooms are more...
Malkorbe Kalea, 5, 20808 Getaria, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Arriving to Getaria can be done by bus, but one of the most unforgettable parts of visiting this village is approaching (or exiting) it by the sidewalk that winds along the sea. Depending on the time of year, you will have endless views of a calm...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now