San Sebastian, Spain
Collected by Ann Ksidakis
Zubieta Kalea, 56, 20007 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Hotel Niza doesn't make it on a lot of travellers' radar, and I'll never understand why. With a fab location right in the middle of the Playa de La Concha, its rooms have some sweet views of the beach, the sea, and the town hall. Rooms are more...
Malkorbe Kalea, 5, 20808 Getaria, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Arriving to Getaria can be done by bus, but one of the most unforgettable parts of visiting this village is approaching (or exiting) it by the sidewalk that winds along the sea. Depending on the time of year, you will have endless views of a calm...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico