Collected by Christina
Santa Korda Kalea, 4, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
At La Cuchara de San Telmo, on the corner of the plaza Valle Lersundi in San Sebastian, the specialties were hot pintxos, quickly prepared to order--from the menu or the specials board, or by pointing to what your neighbor was eating. This was one...
San Martin Kalea, Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
The Charmed Life. Driving into the coastal city, weaving through shirtless surfers and foxy longboarders. How did I even get here? Spanish hospitality allowed us to stay beachside for the weekend. Posh clubs twirls, pintxo hopping, cafe breakfasts...
On our second day in Donostia-San Sebastian, we rode the funicular railway up Mount Igeldo to take in the view back on the city. As high season had just ended, the beach around La Concha Bay was deserted and the little carnival attraction on top...
Miguel Imaz Kalea, 1, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Xarma restaurant lives and dies by their mission to take the best Basque produce and execute avant-garde techniques to create new, exciting plates. Chefs Aizpea and Xabi are regulars on the conference circuit and on lists of 'Best Young Basque...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun