Collected by Justin Sanders
Nemesio Diez 11, Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
There was some trepidation among locals when Rosewood first announced its plans for this resort—which, at 13-plus acres, is by far the largest in the UNESCO World Heritage Site town’s cobblestoned street–lined historic...
Mesones 99, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
A day in the San Miguel kitchen of Paco Cárdenas provides an indelible memory of a Mexican holiday. I've taken cooking classes around the world, and this was one of the best! We had an opportunity to visit San Miguel's Central Market, snacking as...
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
Two blocks from the sidewalk cafes, shops and crowds of the main square of San Miguel de Allende is a lovely plot of pure peace. Despite a long official name, it's known locally simply as “Bellas Artes” Walk through the huge wooden doors into the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village