Collected by Justin Sanders
Nemesio Diez 11, Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
There was some trepidation among locals when Rosewood first announced its plans for this 13 plus–acre resort—the largest in the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s cobblestone historic center. But it didn’t take long for both...
Mesones 99, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
A day in the San Miguel kitchen of Paco Cárdenas provides an indelible memory of a Mexican holiday. I've taken cooking classes around the world, and this was one of the best! We had an opportunity to visit San Miguel's Central Market, snacking as...
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
Two blocks from the sidewalk cafes, shops and crowds of the main square of San Miguel de Allende is a lovely plot of pure peace. Despite a long official name, it's known locally simply as “Bellas Artes” Walk through the huge wooden doors into the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now