San Miguel de Allende
Collected by Lisa Roll
Mesones 62, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
In San Miguel, the main plaza is called “El Jardín.” Anchored in front by the frothy Gothic church, La Parroquia, and lined on two sides by arcaded portales full of outdoor cafes and trendy shops, it functions as everyone’s public living room. In...
Insurgentes Insurgentes #25, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The House and Garden Tour is a must do. It is sponsored by the Biblioteca Pública which takes you into the city’s most intriguing contemporary and colonial homes every Sunday at 11:30am departing from the library at Insurgentes 25.
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
Buy fresh fruit in the market in San Miguel... there is so much to taste and everything is fresh. Ask a vendor about something you don't recognize, they will likely cut it open for you to taste and if you visit the same seller regularly you are...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum