San Miguel De Allende
Collected by Matthew Fenster, AFAR Staff
Soledad 7, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The Poinsettia is not only indigenous to Mexico but also a very traditional gift during the Holiday season. Their vibrant color radiate through many of the market stalls and remind us that even the smallest gift can be beautiful.
Diego Rivera 207, Col. Centro, 38000 Celaya, Gto., Mexico
The Parroquia is the cultural and historical hub of San Miguel de Allende. When you wander the city, you will inevitably end up here and it is also a great navigational tool when walking the narrow and winding streets of the city. As we were there...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles