San Miguel De Allende
Collected by Matthew Fenster , AFAR Staff
Soledad 7, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The Poinsettia is not only indigenous to Mexico but also a very traditional gift during the Holiday season. Their vibrant color radiate through many of the market stalls and remind us that even the smallest gift can be beautiful.
Diego Rivera 207, Col. Centro, 38000 Celaya, Gto., Mexico
The Parroquia is the cultural and historical hub of San Miguel de Allende. When you wander the city, you will inevitably end up here and it is also a great navigational tool when walking the narrow and winding streets of the city. As we were there...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time