San Miguel De Allende
Collected by Matthew Fenster, AFAR Staff
Soledad 7, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The Poinsettia is not only indigenous to Mexico but also a very traditional gift during the Holiday season. Their vibrant color radiate through many of the market stalls and remind us that even the smallest gift can be beautiful.
Diego Rivera 207, Col. Centro, 38000 Celaya, Gto., Mexico
The Parroquia is the cultural and historical hub of San Miguel de Allende. When you wander the city, you will inevitably end up here and it is also a great navigational tool when walking the narrow and winding streets of the city. As we were there...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun