San Miguel De Allende
Collected by Matthew Fenster , AFAR Staff
Soledad 7, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The Poinsettia is not only indigenous to Mexico but also a very traditional gift during the Holiday season. Their vibrant color radiate through many of the market stalls and remind us that even the smallest gift can be beautiful.
Diego Rivera 207, Col. Centro, 38000 Celaya, Gto., Mexico
The Parroquia is the cultural and historical hub of San Miguel de Allende. When you wander the city, you will inevitably end up here and it is also a great navigational tool when walking the narrow and winding streets of the city. As we were there...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May