San Miguel De Allende
Collected by Matthew Fenster, AFAR Staff
Soledad 7, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The Poinsettia is not only indigenous to Mexico but also a very traditional gift during the Holiday season. Their vibrant color radiate through many of the market stalls and remind us that even the smallest gift can be beautiful.
Diego Rivera 207, Col. Centro, 38000 Celaya, Gto., Mexico
The Parroquia is the cultural and historical hub of San Miguel de Allende. When you wander the city, you will inevitably end up here and it is also a great navigational tool when walking the narrow and winding streets of the city. As we were there...
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4News and OpeningsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes