Collected by Jaimi Boyd
45 Hawthorne Ln, Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA
If you are visiting Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands, the Pelindaba Lavender Farm is a really fun place to visit. You can learn about lavender and then go out and pick some of your own. If you aren't into DIY you can buy already picked...
Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA
Kayak amongst the numerous islands that circle San Juan Island. Paddle through excellent whale and bald eagle habitats. Enjoy sublime views of Mount Baker and the Olympics. Camp on islands only accessible by boat. Savor organic, gourmet cuisine...
San Juan Island, Washington 98250, USA
The San Juan Islands Museum of Art and Sculpture on San Juan Island is a huge outdoor sculpture garden that you can spend hours walking through. There are sculptures are along the grounds that take you around a small pond, into a forest and along...
1567 Westside Rd, Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA
Washington's San Juan Islands and Canada's Gulf Islands are home to three resident Orca pods. The waters off the San Juan Islands are a protected Marine Sanctuary so the pods feed on salmon in the area. These Orca populations are at risk due to...
15 San Juan Park Rd, Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA
For a day or a week, paddle in the brisk clear waters of the San Juan Islands and get close with Orca (killer) whales, porpoise, seals, marine birds...relaxing sunsets and intimate campgrounds. Ferry from Anacortes to Friday Harbor, then paddling...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania