San Juan Trip
Collected by Kathryn Neely Muhlstein
Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the island while also sampling delicious Puerto Rican food. My favorite things about the tour: history, culture, and best of all food!
Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
A piragua is shaved ice with syrup. Piragueros (the piragua vendors) and their colorful wooden pushcarts used to be ubiquitous in Puerto Rico many years ago. Now they're few and far between (usually found in town squares) and with the heat bearing...
54 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The walled city of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico is a beautifully restored example of a Spanish colonial city, with buildings dating back to the 16th century. Famous for its narrow cobblestone streets and colorful houses, this old town is full of...
151 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan offers historically and culturally significant experiences including a walk through 500-year-old forts, visits to UNESCO sites, historic churches, museums, the second oldest cathedral in the Americas and Ponce de Leon’s mansion....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna