Collected by Sharon Beesley
158, Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
“Everything should be simple at the beach,” says Simon Baeyertz, co-owner of El Blok, a new hotel on the island of Vieques, just off the east coast of mainland Puerto Rico. A white concrete latticework exterior encircles 22 rooms,...
Norzagaray 204, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan is known for its atmospheric and historic hotels, but none quite match the Gallery Inn for personality and creativity. Composed of six intertwined town houses, this endlessly fascinating hotel beckons guests to wander through its nine...
Route 995, km 1.5, Vieques, PR 00765
Let me start with a confession: Hix Island House is one of my favorite spots on the planet. Three out of the past four winters my husband and I have taken a puddle jumper from San Juan over to the nearby Vieques to enjoy the Zen-like peace of one...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign