Collected by Gisele Fowle
Norzagaray 204, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan is known for its atmospheric and historic hotels, but none quite match the Gallery Inn for personality and creativity. Composed of six intertwined town houses, this endlessly fascinating hotel beckons guests to wander through its nine...
55 Cll Aguadilla, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
O:live Boutique Hotel opened in 2012 in Condado, the stylish quarter of San Juan, and has already been touted as one of the world's best small boutique hotels. The owners dreamt up the idea for the 15-room hotel while honeymooning on Italy’s...
262 Calle Sol, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
From your centrally located accommodations at La Terraza de San Juan in the Puerto Rican capital's Old Town, explore historic monuments like El Morro Fortress and San Cristobal Castle. Then shop for fresh Caribbean produce (fist-sized avocados,...
Calle Ernesto Pugibet, Colonia Centro, Centro, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
You may not know it, but as you peruse the stalls of vendors at Mercado San Juan, you just might be rubbing shoulders or vying for the plumpest, prettiest chayote with one of Mexico City's top chefs. San Juan is the market for serious home cooks...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun