Collected by kc
315 Calle Recinto Sur, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Running around Old San Juan can be a little overwhelming, with its many world class shops, fusion restaurants, bars and even more claiming the most authentic of authentic Puerto Rican food. Walking in they had beautiful decorations that remind me...
153 Calle de Tetuan, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
I couldn't think of a better way to cool down while walking around San Juan than by enjoying a refreshing paleta! Paletas (popsicles) come in a million different flavors, and the dulce de leche paleta I had from Señor Paleta was by far my...
300 Calle San Francisco, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The mallorca (“my-your-cuh”) is the iconic Puerto Rican sandwich that’s typically eaten at breakfast, washed down with a cup of coffee. When I was in Old San Juan, I had more than my fair share at Cafeteria Mallorca. The mallorca is a soft,...
251 Calle San Justo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
I've often taken the eight-minute stroll down the cobblestone streets lined with colorful houses from La Fortaleza (the governor's residence) for a simple lunch in the 60-year-old Cafe Manolin. When my family and I need a break from the sun...
54 Calle Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
The walled city of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico is a beautifully restored example of a Spanish colonial city, with buildings dating back to the 16th century. Famous for its narrow cobblestone streets and colorful houses, this old town is full of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico