San Jose del cabo
Collected by Greg Kennedy
Alvaro Obregon 12, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Every Thursday night during the months of November to June, San Jose de Cabo's galleries stay open late for Art Walk. You can join other art lovers on a casual stroll through the Art District's many galleries, enjoying work in various media from...
Alvaro Obregon, Centro, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Of the many galleries in San Jose del Cabo, Galeria Corsica is one of the finest, having been established for over a decade and with outposts in Puerto Vallarta and Mexico City. The gallery specializes in the work of contemporary Mexican artists,...
Miguel Hidalgo S/N, Gallery District, Centro, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The church of the mission of San Jose del Cabo is simple, both inside and out, but one of its charms is a special area where locals tie ribbons with petitions for divine intervention or expressions of thanks written on them. If you'd like to join...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December