San Jose del Cabo
Collected by Kimberly Carlson
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
México 1, Chulavista, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
San Jose del Cabo's geographical location, fronting both the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez, makes for great year-round surfing. Surf in Cabo offers one to 10-day tours for surfers of all levels. Beginners and those arriving without gear can also...
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This ice cream shop is located in the Old Town of San Jose del Cabo, right across the street from the church. In addition to ice cream, they have homemade popsicles made from fresh ingredients and served on a wooden dowel. The flavors are...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles