San Jose del Cabo
Collected by Kimberly Carlson
Boulevard Antonio Mijares, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
The Estero, or Estuary in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico is a quiet nature preserve. It's free to visit and easy to find. It's especially lovely at the end of the day when the light is golden and the air begins to cool. Birds fly around, fish jump, and...
México 1, Chulavista, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
San Jose del Cabo's geographical location, fronting both the Pacific and the Sea of Cortez, makes for great year-round surfing. Surf in Cabo offers one to 10-day tours for surfers of all levels. Beginners and those arriving without gear can also...
1ro de Mayo, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
This ice cream shop is located in the Old Town of San Jose del Cabo, right across the street from the church. In addition to ice cream, they have homemade popsicles made from fresh ingredients and served on a wooden dowel. The flavors are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked