Collected by samantha
Cuesta de Moras, San José, Costa Rica
While our group was driving down San Jose, we stop to use the restroom. They had a garden in the back and i came across the most beautiful plants I've seen in my life. I was excited to take pictures because i can save these memories of CostaRica....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December