Collected by Rachel
Most people come to Napa for the wine, but the Napa Valley is also an amazing place for people who love nature and the outdoors. Napa Valley Adventure Tours offers hiking, biking, and kayaking trips around the Valley. And of course, in addition to...
8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
This is a Monday-Friday happy hour kind of place, not necessarily a weekend destination. And, yes, it's where everyone in the Financial District goes to pick up people after work. Perhaps you consider that a plus, maybe not. I don't care since I'm...
Mt St Helena, California 95448, USA
Up a beautiful, but nauseatingly winding road from Calistoga is Mount St. Helena — enter through the Robert Louis Stevenson State Park (where Stevenson lived in a cabin and wrote Silverado Squatters in 1883) and trek five miles to the top....
2555 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
No, not that CIA. This lunch feels a lot more pleasant and delicious, I'm sure. Make a reservation at the Greystone Restaurant and taste local, seasonal menus while looking out over Napa Valley vineyards.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019