San Francisco Wandering
Collected by Chelsea Harms-Tuohy , AFAR Local Expert
2905 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Sometimes you just have to go where the tourists go, right? My first time to San Francisco, yes I had to walk down to the wharf and check this place out. I love old stuff, I love vintage stuff. This place has that. Oh, and it also has insanely...
2211 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
I can only describe the vegan Mexican food of Gracias Madre as a truly unexpected experience of culinary genius. They transformed a wildly famous cuisine of bold, rich, hearty, and heavy flavors into a selection of healthy, earthy dishes that...
601 Murray Cir, Sausalito, CA 94965, USA
For one of the skyline's best views, check out the Cavallo Point Lodge, which is set in Fort Baker, a 350-acre national park just below the Golden Gate Bridge. It has 17 colonial renovated buildings that have red roofs and covered porches....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019