San francisco treats
Collected by Jill Greenwood, AFAR Staff
Golden Gate Bridge, California, USA
Alamo Square, San Francisco, CA, USA
Alamo Square is home of the "Painted Ladies," eclectic musicians, and some of the most incredible views of San Fransisco. The trolleys won't take you all the way there, but cabs are easy to catch. We couldn't have chosen a better way to burn the...
U.S. 101, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
The Hog Island Oyster Farm website says it's open rain or shine, and they're not kidding. Lucky for us, we arrived at this funky roadside shack on the shores of Tomales Bay minutes before the skies opened up, giving us just enough time to devour...
2356 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
At the corner of Polk and Union Streets in Russian Hill is a quaint little hamlet specializing in gourmet coffee drinks (the Cuban Espresso sounds divine), frozen yogurt and - wait for it - rice pudding! Don't let the line up deter you, the wait...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village