San francisco treats
Collected by Jill Greenwood , AFAR Staff
Golden Gate Bridge, California, USA
Steiner St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
An estimated 48,000 houses were constructed in San Francisco from 1848 to 1915 in the style typical of the day, with ornate woodwork characteristic of so-called Queen Anne design. Earthquakes and fires, most notably those of 1906, destroyed many—...
20215 Shoreline Hwy, Marshall, CA 94940, USA
What a great way to spend a spring day in the Bay Area. Hog Island in Tamales Bay has very tasty oysters, a fun staff and a very friendly, comfortable environ. It used to be solely shuck it yourself and bring your own beverages. Although that is...
2356 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
At the corner of Polk and Union Streets in Russian Hill is a quaint little hamlet specializing in gourmet coffee drinks (the Cuban Espresso sounds divine), frozen yogurt and - wait for it - rice pudding! Don't let the line up deter you, the wait...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Air Travel Southwest Will Soon Stop Blocking Middle Seats
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?