San francisco sights
Collected by Natalie Taylor , AFAR Local Expert
16th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
Tucked away in the quiet neighborhood between Inner and Outer Sunset, the 16th Avenue Tiled Steps (Moraga St. btw 15th & 16th Ave) are among the hidden treasures of San Francisco. Standing at the bottom of the stairs, you can see the intricate...
Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
As "trendy" as this neighborhood has become, it is still definitely worth a cruise through when you are visiting SF. There are great restaurants and fun bars if you don't mind pushing through the panhandlers here and there or the crowds. There are...
55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
The academy of arts and science museum in golden gate park offers a whole day of fun and learning. A planetarium, an aquarium and a rainforest is such a diverse experience under one roof which is designed with the environment in mind. The roof is...
Fort Funston Rd, San Francisco, CA 94132, USA
You can hang out at Fort Funston in San Francisco all day and watch hang gliders go by. This was an especially weird day to be an observer: the sun broke through park of the clouds in a circle, which makes it appear as though the glider is about...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico