San Francisco Bay Area
Collected by Vicki Johnson
Mt Tamalpais, California 94941, USA
A drive or cycle up Mount Tamalpais (locals call it Mount Tam) is superb. The rolling fog and rolling hills make for spectacular scenery with the ocean on your right and views of the Bay and San Francisco on your left. Bring a picnic, your camera,...
Gough St & Washington St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
After a $10 million renovation in 2013, this park has everything you could want in a picture-perfect picnic spot - views of the Bay, playgrounds, tennis courts, new public restrooms and an off-leash dog park.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles