San Francisco Bay Area
Collected by Vicki Johnson
Mt Tamalpais, California 94941, USA
A drive or cycle up Mount Tamalpais (locals call it Mount Tam) is superb. The rolling fog and rolling hills make for spectacular scenery with the ocean on your right and views of the Bay and San Francisco on your left. Bring a picnic, your camera,...
Gough St & Washington St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
After a $10 million renovation in 2013, this park has everything you could want in a picture-perfect picnic spot - views of the Bay, playgrounds, tennis courts, new public restrooms and an off-leash dog park.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter