Collected by Pati D-W
40 Pier, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
When the sky is clear in San Francisco, the place to see the city's skyline and bridges is from a bay cruise. There are many bay cruises, charters and yachts, but I preferred the sailboat. We were out on the bay, maneuvering through the waves, and...
442 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
Despite its tongue-in-cheek name, this sweets shop and cafe located in the gritty Tenderloin district is one of my favorite finds in San Francisco. The salted caramels here melt in your mouth. They also have a good variety of coffees from...
3870 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Frances is the neighborhood restaurant you wish were just around the corner from you. The place is small and cozy with just 50 seats and a bar. The menu changes daily. Their oysters and quail were fantastic. While I've had better desserts than...
101 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Most dim sum places in the San Francisco Bay Area are pretty typical of what you can find in Asia, culture and all. And while I love authentic as much as the next person, there is a place that has elevated the art of the dumpling. I am not alone...
1001 Minnesota St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
I woke up today to the foghorn blare. Fog is no surprise in San Francisco, but on a day it was supposed to be 72 degrees? So, I packed up and took myself to Dogpatch, south of downtown along San Francisco's eastern waterfront. This wonderful...
428 11th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
ArKi, short for The Architect’s Kitchen as the owner, Tim Setiawan, used to be just that serves divine beignet-style donuts and fried chicken - both fried to order and delicious. They travel the usual food truck circuit in the San Francisco...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico