Collected by Renee Lewis
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956, USA
Point Reyes and Tamales Bay are on the coast about 30 miles northwest of San Francisco. This area is part of the Point Reyes National Sea Shore and on its northern end is Bodega Bay. The bay is actually a submerged portion of the infamous San...
Verona, VR, Italy
Verona is often buried in its Romeo & Juliet lore, however the city has much more than a classic romance to offer. Truly shaped under Roman rule, at times it can seem like a younger sister to Rome, especially with the Colosseum-esque Arena in the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now