Collected by AFAR Explorer
741 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
A Mission favorite for its modern take on Mexican cuisine, Tacolicious began in 2009 as a humble stand at the Thursday Ferry Plaza Farmers Market in downtown San Francisco. Today, Tacolicious has spread to three locations in the city and one in...
3369 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
There’s no shortage of excellent Japanese cuisine in San Francisco, but for some of the city’s best sushi, head to ICHI Sushi in the Mission. Opened by Executive Chef Tim Archuleta and his wife and business partner, Erin Archuleta, ICHI Sushi has...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now