Collected by AFAR Explorer
3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123, USA
One of my favorite things to do in San Francisco is to walk on the Bay Trail from the parking lot by the Beach Hut Cafe west to Torpedo Wharf. The walk is about 3 miles round trip but the views of Alcatraz and the Bridge are with you the entire...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys