Collected by AFAR Explorer
16th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
Tucked away in the quiet neighborhood between Inner and Outer Sunset, the 16th Avenue Tiled Steps (Moraga St. btw 15th & 16th Ave) are among the hidden treasures of San Francisco. Standing at the bottom of the stairs, you can see the intricate...
600 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Tartine Bakery was another great surprise to a sunny Saturday afternoon food experience. Fast service, smiling faces and AMAZING FOOD. you can't leave San Francisco with out checking this place out, the place where sourdough bread was invented --...
Alamo Square, San Francisco, CA, USA
The view from Alamo Square is not to be missed! You will quickly agree that a trip here is time well spent to enjoy "The Painted Ladies" (the Victorian houses in the foreground), and the sharp contrast they make with the skyscrapers behind them in...
Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
As "trendy" as this neighborhood has become, it is still definitely worth a cruise through when you are visiting SF. There are great restaurants and fun bars if you don't mind pushing through the panhandlers here and there or the crowds. There are...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico