San Francisco 2014
Collected by Leonie Vatter
3266 21st St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Stop by Gravel & Gold in the Mission and you’ll find not only vintage goods from around the world, but also handmade and sustainably produced homeware, specialty food products, books, clothing, and jewelry made in and around San Francisco. Be sure...
728 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
If you’re in the market for rustic homeware, vintage goods, and artisan, handmade products—and really, in San Francisco who isn't?—then the Perish Trust should be your first stop. Opened in 2008 by art director Rod Hipskind and photographer Kelly...
1815 Market St #5, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Creative sushi rolls for a great price. Sushi Zone is a must for me every time I'm in the city. Seats fill fast, so get there early, and when I say early I mean there will be a line before it even opens. Must tries: Spicy Mango Salmon roll,...
4035 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
An artist and an architect curate a cool mix of practical things here. You’ll find books on furniture and design, and interesting items like wooden radios and pencil sets. Lots of it is handmade. The store also sells chairs and tables that Luke...
506 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Independent bookstores are an increasingly rare breed, but Green Apple Books has bucked the trend of disappearing brick-and-mortar shops. The nearly 50-year-old Inner Richmond store has gained a loyal following for its vast collection of new and...
22 Peace Plz #510, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village