San Francisco 2014
Collected by Leonie Vatter
3266 21st St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Stop by Gravel & Gold in the Mission and you’ll find not only vintage goods from around the world, but also handmade and sustainably produced homeware, specialty food products, books, clothing, and jewelry made in and around San Francisco. Be sure...
728 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
If you’re in the market for rustic homeware, vintage goods, and artisan, handmade products—and really, in San Francisco who isn't?—then the Perish Trust should be your first stop. Opened in 2008 by art director Rod Hipskind and photographer Kelly...
1815 Market St #5, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Creative sushi rolls for a great price. Sushi Zone is a must for me every time I'm in the city. Seats fill fast, so get there early, and when I say early I mean there will be a line before it even opens. Must tries: Spicy Mango Salmon roll,...
4035 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
An artist and an architect curate a cool mix of practical things here. You’ll find books on furniture and design, and interesting items like wooden radios and pencil sets. Lots of it is handmade. The store also sells chairs and tables that Luke...
506 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Independent bookstores are an increasingly rare breed, but Green Apple Books has bucked the trend of disappearing brick-and-mortar shops. The nearly 50-year-old Inner Richmond store has gained a loyal following for its vast collection of new and...
22 Peace Plz #510, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign