Collected by Deborah Magsaysay
730 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA
I thought this dish would taste exotic and borderline strange, maybe even a bit slimy, but the Garlic Frog really did taste like chicken. This Fall we had our first AFAR Supper Club event at Lers Ros Thai and of course the group was up for trying...
One, Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Chef Brett Emerson of Contigo says: "The broth is rich, the noodles are hand-made, and the bowl includes tender, pasture-raised heritage pork, fried chicken, and local organic vegetables. It's the perfect remedy to a foggy San Francisco summer...
620 Treat Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Chef Gayle Pirie of Foreign Cinema says: "Full of protein, this goes right to my brain. A hot tortilla, grilled chicken, two salsas, onions, cilantro, pickled jalapeños, fresh radishes, and a lime wedge. It's a taco truck banquet." Check out Chefs...
525 Laguna St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Presidio, San Francisco, CA, USA
A few blocks east of Goldsworthy's more prominent Spire is this installation of fallen trees snaking through the still standing ones. Wood Line is located within the cypress grove near the intersection of Presidio Boulevard and West Pacific...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun