Collected by Kimberley Lovato , AFAR Local Expert
San Francisco, CA, USA
There are so many fabulous places in the city that you can go to see and photograph San Francisco and the entire bay area. Some of these are open for the public while others may only be available to guests staying at that particular hotel. So if...
1001 Minnesota St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
They had me at the yellow building. I love wandering the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco and both Piccino restaurant and separate coffee bar, are lovely places to gather. The coffee bar on 22nd Street serves carefully crafted Sightglass...
Dogpatch, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Is there anything more symbolic of San Francisco (bridges and cable cars excluded) than fire escapes? I loved the geometric mesh of the ladders, wires, bricks and window here. And the colors really pop too. All over Dogpatch, there are gorgeous...
Golden Gate Bridge, California, USA
San Francisco Bay, California, USA
This year, the historic event comes to San Francisco. Golden Gate YC (GGYC) defends the trophy against the challenger selected in the Louis Vuitton Cup Regatta (July). Come September will the cup be passed on to a new champion? Or will GGYC retain...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time