Collected by TF
Baker's Hall, 160 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Some hot coffee, clam chowder and fresh bread - then on to the next meeting.... Tip: Go at a time of year and day when less tourists abound, and enjoy the classic outside if fortunate enough to have sunshine and get a table.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun