Collected by Ilya
8 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
This is a Monday-Friday happy hour kind of place, not necessarily a weekend destination. And, yes, it's where everyone in the Financial District goes to pick up people after work. Perhaps you consider that a plus, maybe not. I don't care since I'm...
101 Spear St, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Most dim sum places in the San Francisco Bay Area are pretty typical of what you can find in Asia, culture and all. And while I love authentic as much as the next person, there is a place that has elevated the art of the dumpling. I am not alone...
1725 Haight St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
The bartenders at Alembic take their mixology seriously. As in "this has the essence of elderflower" in it seriously. I like the bar because on a rare Saturday morning when I need a little spicy alcohol kick that's lighter than a bloody mary, I...
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, USA
I have an aversion to hills, especially when riding a bike. This is not ideal, because I live in San Francisco and some days it feels like an entire city of hills. This bike ride is one of my favorites not only because it goes right through the...
600 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Tartine Bakery was another great surprise to a sunny Saturday afternoon food experience. Fast service, smiling faces and AMAZING FOOD. you can't leave San Francisco with out checking this place out, the place where sourdough bread was invented --...
Twin Peaks, San Francisco, CA, USA
The best views of San Francisco are from the top of Twin Peaks, the two hills that are located in the geographic center of the city. Only from Twin Peaks can you get a 360-degree view of the entire city. If you are lucky, on a clear day you can...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico