Collected by Niki Mohrlant
610 1st St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Think of the Oxbow like a high-end shopping mall for food and wine. On the east side of the Napa River, the market brings together a number of epicurean purveyors under one roof (well, technically, it’s three different roofs). The result:...
Napa Valley, CA, USA
I love Napa Valley during the Winter time. The air is crisp and cool and there is a calm in the air that parallels the hibernating vines. As Spring approaches, flourishes of bright yellow mustard flowers grow between the rows of vines in vineyards...
2726 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Sacramento has been called the Farm-to-Fork capital of the U.S. because of its location, surrounded by farmland that brims with high-quality produce, nuts, wine grapes, and livestock. Cafe Bernardo takes advantage of the area's bounty by using...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign