san diego weekend trip
Collected by Camila Hoefel
Calle Juárez 122, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
I love watching sunsets in Puerta Vallarta! Here, the river runs into the ocean: kids play in the river while surfers and swimmers bob up and down on glowing orange waves. Nearby, there are theatrical street shows, a market, lots of shops and...
Av. Los Tules 168 Local 8A, De Los Tules 168-8A, Jardines de Las Gaviotas, 48328 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
This late morning I had a good workout that included a run on the beach. I was starving right after, and headed for a "Cevicheria," Ruta Pacifico in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. I ordered a shrimp and fish ceviche that were mixed with fruit,...
Av México 1121, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
My first visit to Puerto Vallarta was 30 years ago. Yesterday, I tried to recreate the drive from downtown to Mismaloya Beach and Chicos Paradise. I only have a remote memory of the views of the big Banderas Bay. We stopped at a modest restaurant...
Malecón, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48399 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Vallarta's "Zona Romantica," or "Romantic Zone" has all the elements that make the neighborhood name a fitting one: cobblestone streets, proximity to the beach and its stunning sunsets, and plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes, and bars,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security