San Diego to San Fransisco
Collected by Kerin Gaydou
2160 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
San Diego is synonymous with surfing- so why not take a surfing lesson during your stay? Surf Divas is a locally owned surfing school in the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego. The owners are two sisters who were born and raised in La Jolla and...
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Big Sur. I have very special memories of this place. It is one of the most beautiful areas I've ever been to, even though it has suffered at the hands of tourism in recent years. McWay falls is a splendid little waterfall that plummets into the...
Nacimiento-Fergusson Rd, California, USA
Driving through the curvy tree laden gorgeous backroads of Nacimiento Fergussen Road, we weren't prepared for the breathtaking views of the ocean as we neared the top of the mountain. It shocked us so much that we quickly pulled over and just sat...
2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you're short on time, don't think you are going to be able to see everything. I've been here many times, for hours each time, and it wasn't until the seventh visit that I finally saw all of the exhibits. I recommend picking some points of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now