san Diego life
Collected by Bobbi shenberger
416 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Fig Tree Cafe, located in the eclectic, historic community of Hillcrest in San Diego, is one of my favorite places to start a relaxing weekend. They have a great menu of homemade items, and you definitely have to try the house-made rosemary...
3896 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
This is a funky little gem located in the heart of the Hillcrest neighborhood in San Diego. The cow skin covered seats, chandelier from the ceiling and warm ambiance creates an interesting but comfortable atmosphere. I really enjoyed the...
2415 San Diego Ave Ste 105, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
With 26 types of sodas and 46 brands of root beer- this is the place to stop in for a cool refreshing drink on a sunny San Diego day. Birch soda, cream soda, ginger soda, chocolate soda and root beer floats make delicious treats! You can purchase...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter