Collected by Doug Miller
3687 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
This unique little bar is tucked away on 5th ave in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego. One of the two owners is from the mid-West, so the bar has a definite mid-Western barn feel to it with deer antlers in the bar, a huge tractor out by the...
1735 Hancock St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Named for the perfect temperature for wine storage, Fifty Seven Degrees is the place to come and relax. It's a huge warehouse that has a bar, kitchen, pool table, bean bag toss game, and bottles of wine for sale. The owner started this business at...
1158 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
At We Olive, their happy hour prices aren't cut as low as other places, but they do offer a slight discount off food and drink. I've been to the We Olive shop in San Louis Obispo, CA and it took me a minute to realize this was the same store! Here...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now