Collected by Doug Miller
3687 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
This unique little bar is tucked away on 5th ave in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego. One of the two owners is from the mid-West, so the bar has a definite mid-Western barn feel to it with deer antlers in the bar, a huge tractor out by the...
1735 Hancock St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Named for the perfect temperature for wine storage, Fifty Seven Degrees is the place to come and relax. It's a huge warehouse that has a bar, kitchen, pool table, bean bag toss game, and bottles of wine for sale. The owner started this business at...
1158 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
At We Olive, their happy hour prices aren't cut as low as other places, but they do offer a slight discount off food and drink. I've been to the We Olive shop in San Louis Obispo, CA and it took me a minute to realize this was the same store! Here...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign