San diego family trip
Collected by Paula Yamane
Carlsbad, CA, USA
S. Ponto Beach is a big favorite with local residents. (The annual surf clinic for the blind and sight-impaired (with nearly 100 surfer-assistant volunteers from the Swami’s Surfing Association and San Diego Surf Academy) is held mid-Sept every...
207 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Nobu is world renowned for his restaurants located all over the world, many in some of the ritziest locales, so no one was more surprised than me to learn that there is one in San Diego. Located in the Hard Rock Hotel, it is a beautiful spot at...
910 Broadway Cir, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
What better way to tour the Gaslamp district of San Diego than with a group of friends or your family? These fun group bikes can be rented out for parties of up to 14 people. There are four non-pedaling seats, and 10 pedaling seats. As you pedal,...
2632 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
Meat lovers rejoice—Carnitas is home to some of San Diego’s greatest steak and pork dishes. Located in North Park, Chefs Hanis Cavin and Sara Stroud deliver mouth-watering plates like their Steak Sandwich, smothered in chipotle aioli, or their...
1250 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
George's is famous for two things. A stunning view and some of the best fish tacos around. There are multiple parts to George's: a rooftop dining experience, a fun bar with equally good views as well as an exceptional fine dining experience...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local