San Diego, CA
Collected by lidipiri
3709 Convoy St #101, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
The interior of Emerald's is quite spacious with dozens of large round tables covered in white linen. Throughout the course of the meal, Chinese women push around carts loaded with all sorts of steamed, fried, baked and raw foods. The first time I...
3896 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
This is a funky little gem located in the heart of the Hillcrest neighborhood in San Diego. The cow skin covered seats, chandelier from the ceiling and warm ambiance creates an interesting but comfortable atmosphere. I really enjoyed the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village