Collected by Kathy Nithman
632 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
Honeys is always our go-to breakfast cafe. You are welcomed by rows of coffee and whiffs of baked goods as soon as you walk in to the happy "honey" colored bistro including a delicious french caramel roast (all self-serve).. The goodness keeps on...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village