Collected by Heidi
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego has over a half dozen rooftop bars. Due to our mild weather and beautiful skyline, there are several places to enjoy a few drinks with friends. My personal favorite is Altitude- picture here- because you can see the most of the skyline....
San Diego, CA, USA
If you keep your eye out, you will find beautiful artwork all over the city. From murals on the walls of buildings to the painted electrical boxes around town- there is wonderful art to be seen if you know where to look! I love driving or walking...
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
8610 Kennel Way, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
I love dining al fresco and I love a beach view, so you can imagine how excited I was when Caroline's Seaside Cafe opened about a mile from our house. There's just nothing quite as beautiful as sitting on the deck of this chic little bistro and...
2601 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Market Place deli is just one block from Balboa Park on 5th Ave. This deli has been here for 25 years and the owners changed hands about 15 years ago. There's a familial feel to the place and everyone working there knows the customers giving...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico