Collected by Chuck wiseman
4010 Twiggs St, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Yes, the Old Town Market has it's share of kitsch, but there are some unique things found here. Beautiful stained glass hangings, handcrafted gourd art, pan flute musicians, clothing and blankets brought over from Mexico and more. The Old Town...
2145 Fern St, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
At Eclipse, you'll find not only luscious chocolates but also infused chocolate drinks. They do have a food and drink menu, but their specialty is chocolate. The chocolates are all handmade right there in the kitchen. One bite of a lavender salt,...
5345 Armada Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
If you love gemstones and fine jewelry- you definitely have to check out the Gemological Institute of America located in Carlsbad, CA. This is the place where students come from all over the world to learn gemstone analysis and grading. Many of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village