Collected by Sarah Evans
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego has over a half dozen rooftop bars. Due to our mild weather and beautiful skyline, there are several places to enjoy a few drinks with friends. My personal favorite is Altitude- picture here- because you can see the most of the skyline....
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
La Jolla, San Diego, CA, USA
La Jolla, or "Jewel City," takes up about seven miles of coastline in San Diego. It is an affluent neighborhood with a lot to explore. The famous Children's Pool is where you can now find dozens of seals basking in the sun. The nation's largest...
1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Cabrillo national monument is located at the tip of Point Loma and commemorates the landing of the first Europeans on the West coast of California. The first Europeans to come here were the Spanish, so you will find a statue of Juan Cabrillo, who...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local