Collected by Sarah Evans
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego has over a half dozen rooftop bars. Due to our mild weather and beautiful skyline, there are several places to enjoy a few drinks with friends. My personal favorite is Altitude- picture here- because you can see the most of the skyline....
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
La Jolla, San Diego, CA, USA
If you want to have a picture perfect date; with amazing views of the ocean, perfect flowers along the sidewalk, and freshly cut grass (always) then you have come to the right spot. La Jolla gives tourists and locals an appreciation for a...
1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Cabrillo national monument is located at the tip of Point Loma and commemorates the landing of the first Europeans on the West coast of California. The first Europeans to come here were the Spanish, so you will find a statue of Juan Cabrillo, who...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign