Collected by Tawanda
615 J St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
There are a few really great places to eat in the Gaslamp neighborhood of San Diego and it can be tough as a local to find a standout among the typical touristy fare. So we were really happy when we found Water Grill. The wall have huge windows on...
600 F St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
When you arrive at its boutique property in the Gaslamp Quarter, Andaz makes you feel like you’re coming home. Rather than being greeted with a line and a check-in desk, you’ll take a seat in the lounge, get all the information you...
509 Ninth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located in the Gaslamp Quarter, the recently constructed Hotel Indigo San Diego toes the line between hip and historic. The eco-chic boutique property prides itself on achieving LEED certification and boasts such unique features as a...
1047 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Like San Diego, Hotel Palomar mixes beach and city influences seamlessly. The boutique property’s central location in the Gaslamp Quarter and SoCal-inspired design concept are an ideal combination. Accommodations are outfitted with custom...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico