Collected by Katie Banach
520 Front St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
The pancakes and crepes, here, are delicious: My favorites on the menu are the mandarin orange crepes, and the veggie omelet, which is light, fluffy, and full of veggies! We enjoy coming here for breakfast because we are early risers; Richard...
2215 India St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
You can get all their brews on tap, including seasonal specials, at Ballast Point. To tell the truth, it's happy hour all day long at Ballast Point. We usually go to the Little Italy location since we like to spend our weekends walking around...
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
632 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
Honeys is always our go-to breakfast cafe. You are welcomed by rows of coffee and whiffs of baked goods as soon as you walk in to the happy "honey" colored bistro including a delicious french caramel roast (all self-serve).. The goodness keeps on...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village